Thursday, 3 January 2013

Warsaw's under-the-bridge street art (part 2)

I'm starting from my favourite group of street artists - MONSTFUR - but more about them in an upcoming post devoted only to those two tallented people...

........................................................

Dzisiejszy post rozpoczyna moja ulubiona grupa street art'owców - MONSTFUR - ale więcej o nich w nadchodzącym poście poświęconym wyłącznie tym dwóm utalentowanym ludziom...















Do you have your favourite?

...................................................................

Które przypadły Wam najbardziej do gustu?

3 comments:

  1. The post I've been waiting for has finally arrived :) awesome collection, second part is also great and has some brilliance around it, it's really amazing what you can find under a bridge ;) for me the best ones are: the matryoshka and the chameleon. It's fantastic that you're making a post about monstfur, I'm really looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these. I really like street art when I see it, but I guess, I haven’t really gotten into it enough to have my favorite. Maybe will now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments. They are highly appreciated.